International Tax Accountants, Cross Border Tax Accountants, Canada US Tax Treaty, US & Canadian Tax Return Preparation

Tax Return Preparation

Tax Return Preparation

To gather information to prepare your U.S. Income Tax Return(s), please complete the appropriate tax return organizer(s) for us.

In some cases, more than one organizer may be required. If you are unsure which organizer(s) to use, please contact our office for assistance.

For your convenience, you can download and print the organizers.

U.S. Resident Individuals

  1. 1040 Organizer (U.S. Citizen or U.S. Resident)
  2. 5471 Organizer (Return of U.S. Persons With Respect to Certain Foreign Corporations)
  3. 8865 Organizer (Return of U.S. Persons With Respect to Certain Foreign Partnerships)

U.S. Nonresident Individuals

  1. 1040NR Organizer (Individual)
  2. 1040NR Organizer (Treaty Based Position)
  3. Closer Connection Questionnaire (For Residents of Canada)

Real Estate

Canadian Resident Individuals

  1. Canadian T1135 Organizer (Foreign Income Verification Statement)

U.S. Tax Identification Number

  1. W-7 Questionnaire (Individuals)

Trusts & Estates

  1. 1040NR Organizer (Foreign Non-Grantor Trust)
  2. 1040NR Organizer (Foreign Estate)
  3. 1041 Organizer (Domestic Non-Grantor Trust or Domestic Estate)

Domestic Corporations

  1. 1120 Organizer (Corporations)
  2. 1120S Organizer (S Corporations)

Foreign Corporations

  1. 1120F Organizer (Protective - Business)
  2. 1120F Organizer (Protective - Residence)


Nonresident Estates

Foreign-Owned US LLCs

  1. Pro forma 1120 for 5472 (Foreign-Owned Disregarded Entity)